Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
Programme and Communications Officer 節目及傳訊主任
(Job Ref. No.: AG052-2023-AA)
Chung Ying Theatre Company is currently participating in the “2023/24 Arts Talents Internship Matching Programme” supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council and is recruiting an officer to assist in its upcoming 45th-anniversary celebrations in the year 2024/25. The celebration includes a series of programmes, exhibition and promotion events. The contract period is for 18 months.
The officer will work with the team:
- To assist in organising and executing all celebration programmes and ad hoc projects as required;
- To execute strategic communication plans to enhance company awareness through celebration programmes, and manage deliverable timelines;
- To provide administrative support such as contracts, proposals and reports, file management; and
- To prepare publicity materials and collateral in line with the corporate communications strategy and support corporate business needs and initiatives.
- Strong interest in performing arts;
- Good understanding of theatre production as well as local performing arts fields;
- Detail minded and self motivated;
- Strong communications and coordination skills; and
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
Please visit the HKADC’s website for details: https://www.hkadc.org.hk/whats-on/call-for-application/202324-arts-talents-internship-matching-programme
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, birthday leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. For inquiries, please call 3961 9800.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)