Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
DEPUTY STAGE MANAGER 執行舞台監督
1. To make rehearsal arrangements and assist in running the rehearsal;
2. To assist in liaising with different personnel (e.g. Director, designer, etc.);
3. To provide accurate rehearsal notes and relate the director’s requests and comments to different departments and personnel;
4. To update a prompt copy during the rehearsal period and to cue the show during performances.
1. Degree/Diploma holder in Theatre and Entertainment Arts or equivalent;
2. At least 2 years of related working experience;
3. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and a good team player;
PROGRAMME AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER 節目及傳訊主任
1. Assist in programme planning, producing and coordination of stage performances, educational and outreach projects, and ad hoc projects as assigned;
2. Assist in execution of strategic communication plans to enhance company awareness and manage deliverable timelines. Participate in, and may lead, project production meetings, and following up sponsorship opportunity;
3. Maintain a strong media network, handle media interview, reporting and other related functions;
4. Collaboratively work with other departments for logistics;
5. Assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
6. Managing budget and compiling reports; and
7. Provide full spectrum of administration and secretary supports to senior management.
1. Degree holder or above;
2. At least 2 year of solid working experience in theatre production;
3. Strong interest in performing arts;
4. Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing arts field;
5. Detail minded and self-motivated;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills;
7. Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
8. Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to hr (a) chungying.com on or before 21st February 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 6th March 2020 may consider their application unsuccessful. Enquiry Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)