1) 2017年12月3日(星期日) 2pm – 10pm 或
2) 2017年12月6日(星期三) 7pm – 10pm 或
3) 2017年12月7日(星期四) 7pm – 10pm
有意參與遴選者，請於11月27日或以前，填妥申請表格，連同個人近照(全身及半身各一，少於10 Mb)，電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或郵寄至香港波老道10號地下中英劇團節目部收。如獲遴選機會，本團將另行通知有關遴選安排。
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating itself to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
Marketing and Communications Manager 市場及傳訊經理
1. Formulate effective marketing communication strategies to achieve designated marketing results for stage productions, educational/outreach programmes;
2. Formulate plans and strategies for audience building and community involvement activities;
3. Devise PR functions, fund raising, donation, sponsorship, and activities generating revenue;
4. Develop media, cultural and social contacts, and schemes for seasonal subscriptions and membership etc.;
5. Supervise the teammates for implementation of integrated programme communications and effective marketing programmes;
6. Work closely with inter-departments and external partners for content promotion, company image building and joint promotion activities.
1. Degree holder with minimum 3 years managerial experience;
2. Creative, well-organised, excellent communication and PR skills;
3. Good advertising, editorial and copywriting skills;
4. Rich experience in online marketing;
5. Proficiency both in English and Chinese;
6. Knowledge/deep interest in performing arts.
Arts Administrator Trainee 藝術行政見習員 (Two-year Contract 二年合約)
1. Hong Kong permanent resident;
2. Interested in arts administration and has never worked as full-time staff in any arts organisation; and
3. Holder of a recognized university degree in Hong Kong or equivalent (applicant who does not have equivalent qualification but possesses rich knowledge or experience in the field of performing arts may also apply with provision of appropriate information).
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 22th November 2017. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 20th December 2017 may consider their application unsuccessful. Enquiries Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)