Programme and Communications Officer
4. Collaboratively work with other departments for logistics;
5. Assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
6. Manage budget and compiling reports;
1. Degree holder or above;
2. At least 2 year of solid working experience in theatre production;
3. Strong interest in performing arts;
4. Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing
5. Detail minded and self-motivated;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills;
7. Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
8. Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave,paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F,10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th July 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 31st July 2020 may consider their applications unsuccessful. Enquires Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)